My experience and credentials:
- I hold an MA degree in Chinese, which I received from Warsaw University in 2002
- In year 2014, I passed the 6th (i.e. the highest) level of the new Chinese Proficiency Test in Shanghai.
- I have been and interpreter and translator since 2004
- I can interpret conversations in the areas of commerce and technology
- I can translate commercial and technical documentation
- I used to live in China for more than 7 years. While in China, I did also spend a few years working as a manager
- I am able to work wherever you need me: either in China or in Europe
For more info about my person, please see my CV.
I provide accompanying interpreting services in the following language combinations:
I do also translate various written documents, mail, user's manuals etc. in the following language combinations:
My services cover (but are not limited to) such areas as:
- business talks
- machinery installation and maintenance
- red tape chores
I do also translate written texts, for example:
- user's manuals
- poetry and fiction (only into Polish or English)
In addition to interpreting as such, I also take good care of those whom I am interpreting for.
I teach Chinese as well. Classes can be held at your home, workplace or any other location mutually agreed upon.
I am a literary translator, too. I have translated several books from Chinese into Polish (a list of my publications is available on my Polish blog site), and I have also published my translations of the most famous Polish classical poems.